Tuesday, October 13, 2015

What things are in my pencil case?


well, actually this is my first post. And it's really random








i just don't know how to start this blog, because this is my first time and i'm still learning to do this kind of activity hehe.

So, the first thing that came up to my mind when i was thinking of what to post on my blog. I thought of my pencil case. 
I will do unpacking of my pencil case.


So this is my pencil case, actually it doesn't look this good in reality. I have been using this pencil case for almost 2 years, why i like this pencil case because i can put many things inside of it. I put lot of things from the most important things until the most useless things like trashes lol. Now let's see things inside of my pencil case!

So those are things that i put inside of my pencil case. From the most important things until the useless ones.
Pen, pencil, eraser, and sharpener are the most important things i need to bring to school!
And I also currently interested to colourful things, like pen with different colours, etc




So the first ones are things that I MUST BRING to school everyday! It feels like empty if i don't bring those things
The second ones shows that colourful pens i put in my pencil case
I have lot of things related to pink, though actually i don't like pink.

No comments:

Post a Comment